Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.rappick.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
To improve the Platforms and keep our Platforms fresh and interesting to our visitors;
· To track the effectiveness of our advertising (such as measuring how many people view or click an ad) and for advertising attribution, analytics and reporting;
Who Data And Shared Information Is Collected
We (and the vendors we hire to perform business functions on our behalf) and third parties who have integrated their technologies into our platforms and services may collect, receive, and develop several categories of personal information about you depending on the nature of your interactions with us:
Identifiers: We may collect your name, e-mail address, telephone number, mobile phone number, mailing address, date of birth, social media account handles or usernames, and iHeartMedia account usernames and passwords. We may collect your Social Security Number if you are the winner of a promotion or contest. You may create a personal iHeartRadio Code by enabling this feature through the settings in the Apps; the iHeartRadio Code is connected to a unique identifier that ties back to your iHeartRadio account and the information associated with your account. You may also submit photos and videos.
Demographic and Classification Information: We may collect your zip code, age, gender, race, and political affiliation.
Purchase and Preference Information: We may collect information about the artists, stations, podcasts, playlists, and genres you are interested in; content you purchase, access, or download; records of your transactions and subscription purchases; records of contests you enter.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We may use personal information for the following purposes:
· To respond to your questions and requests;
· To provide customer service;
· To provide you with access to certain areas and features of the Platforms, such as your favorite stations, your favorite news trend of the day, and the best trending upcoming Artists.
· To communicate with you about your advertising needs on the Platforms, such as changes artist advertising information.
· To administer the Platforms; help diagnose problems with our servers; and facilitate site navigation;
· To conduct Platform analytics and operations and to analyze trends;
· To provide and administer contests, events, and other promotions;
· For market research;
Your contact information
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement, the practices of the Platforms, or your experiences with the Platforms, please contact us at:
RAPPICK NEWS……… firstname.lastname@example.org
How we protect your data
Data is protected /We use certain reasonable security measures designed to help protect your personal information. However, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you use the Platforms and provide us with your information at your own risk. However,
We take measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. For example, we use HTTPS while information is being transmitted. We also enforce technical and administrative access controls to limit which of our employees have access to nonpublic personal information.
You can help maintain the security of your account by configuring two-factor authentication.
We store the information we collect for as long as it is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
We use certain reasonable security measures designed to help protect your personal information. However, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you use the Platforms and provide us with your information at your own risk.
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
Google AdSense & DoubleClick Cookie
You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
• Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
• Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
• Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Sites, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
• Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
• With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.