This tutorial is about the How to Utilise Amazon Music on Twitch Streams. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Utilise Amazon Music on Twitch Streams. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to Utilise Amazon Music on Twitch Streams
The rise of live streaming has been one of the biggest stories in the music industry during the current pandemic, with artists playing live shows in an individual generally tailored to the format and expanding it in ways no one could have predicted. Twitch, the trusted live streaming platform originally focused on gaming, has led the live streaming revolution, preceding newer platforms like Instagram Live and Facebook Live over the years. And now, Amazon Music has added the ability for artists to enable their Twitch streams in the Amazon Music app.
How to use Amazon Music on Twitch Streams
- Access the Twitch platform and log in with your user account.
- Next you will have to click on your profile image and in the drop-down menu select the option: Video Studio.
- This will take you to a new screen where you will have to pay attention to the menu on the left from where you will have to select the section: Extensions
- Now in the central part of the screen you will have to look for the Extension: Amazon Music.
- When the app is displayed on the screen, you will have to proceed with its installation.
- A setup wizard will appear asking you to activate it before you can use it. Go ahead and select “Setup” to continue to the next step.
- A new page will open and a setup message will open where you can see a quick step-by-step tutorial on the steps required to link the Amazon Music extension to your Twitch account.
- Click on the prompts and return to the Extensions section. Here you will have to select “My extensions” and then click on the “Activate” button in the Amazon Music panel.
- The next step will be to select the “Activate on Overlay 1” option from the dropdown menu (the overlay number may change if you have other overlays active, but the order doesn’t matter). The Amazon Music extension will go to your “Activated Extensions” list.
- Next, go to the “Stream Manager” tab and select the Amazon Music extension in the “Quick Actions” panel.
- A pop-up will appear with additional setup instructions. First, you need to check that the Amazon Music extension is not playing on top of the stream. The Amazon Music extension plays music by default through the extension, so you don’t need to configure anything in this window.
- Click the “Continue” button and then “No thanks, not now.”
- Finally select the button “Open web player” (Open Web Player). This will cause Twitch to open a new window with the Amazon Music web player.
- To use the web player, you will need to sign in to your Amazon Prime account located in the top right corner of the newly launched tab.
- Once you’ve selected a song to play, Amazon Prime or Amazon Music Unlimited viewers can tune in and listen to that song during your stream by selecting the Amazon Music overlay on your stream.
Final words: How to Utilise Amazon Music on Twitch Streams
I hope you understand this article How to Utilise Amazon Music on Twitch Streams, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.